After a fire, it is natural for a property owner to begin the cleaning process of their possessions or structure. It is true that fast response can greatly reduce the scope of the loss; it is also true that incorrect or delayed responses can seriously jeopardize or encumber the satisfactory restoration process. In fact, incorrect actions can make the restoration process for some items more difficult or even impossible.
Smoke and Fire tips:
- Call U S Catastrophe Inc. 1-763-531-8000.
- Open all windows. (weather permitting)
- Empty freezers and refrigerators completely, prop doors open.
- Remove all pets to clean environments.
- Wipe or wash walls, ceilings, or other absorbent materials or surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture.
- Use expose foods or canned goods that have been exposed to high heat.
- Use any electronic devices or appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send affected clothing to an ordinary dry cleaners.
With our in house cleaning facility, deodorization chambers, and experience certified technicians at U S Catastrophe Inc. can effectively restore cherished mementos, expensive equipment, and minimize loss. U S Catastrophe Inc. is also a licensed Contractor and can completely restore the structural damage caused by fire or smoke.
U S Catastrophe Inc. makes it possible to achieve a faster recovery with reduced stress.